If you are 16 or over and part of a football club, please contact your Club Welfare Officer who will be able to start your FA CRC Application.


They will provide you with guidance notes and the website you need to start your application. Coaches must start their CRC application using their club as they are not listed as a County FA official.


Coaches who not part of a club, must follow the steps noted as a referee as they are unattached to an organisation.