Once an affiliation application has been submitted to the County FA for review, it is locked for editing.  Therefore if you wish to make any changes to the information provided, you will need to contact the County FA and request the records be updated.  If this involves changing the named coach or a Club Official, you will need to submit a Change of Official Form to the County FA via Membership@Berks-BucksFA.com