As the CWO: 

Refer the details of the concern/incident/poor practice to the County Designated Safeguarding Officer for advice and action at


As a Club Volunteer or Parent:

Your concern should be raised with the Club in the first instance so that they can take the appropriate action. Please contact the Club Welfare Officer (CWO), their details should be available at the Club or on the Club website. If your concern involves the CWO then please contact the Club Secretary or the County Designated Safeguarding Officer.