Formal Complaints

How can I submit a formal complaint to the Berks & Bucks FA?
If you are unhappy with the quality of service you receive, please let us know why you are unhappy as quickly as possible. We will fully and fairly inve...
Sun, 7 Jul, 2019 at 8:50 PM
How do I submit a complaint?
For assistance on urgent child protection matters within football please email or contact the NSPCC helpline on 0808 800 5000, or dial...
Wed, 12 Dec, 2018 at 4:11 PM
How do I make a complaint about the behaviour of another team?
Any complaints about the conduct of opposition players/officials/spectators should be submitted on the Berks & Bucks FA Incident Report Form and emailed...
Wed, 17 Oct, 2018 at 1:52 PM