General Enquiries

Can a club change their name?
Club Secretaries can request a name change by emailing the following details to   - Club Secretary name and FA Number - ...
Wed, 21 Feb, 2018 at 8:42 PM
Football Debt Recovery
Clubs and leagues can ask the County Football Association to assist them in reclaiming money from their members.   In order for the County FA to take ac...
Wed, 12 Dec, 2018 at 4:02 PM
I've received a Misconduct Charge. What is it and what do I do?
A County FA will raise disciplinary charges for incidents of misconduct which occur outside of on-field disciplinary procedures, or where an on-field incide...
Wed, 17 Oct, 2018 at 2:29 PM